Sunday, March 11, 2007

this week sucked

mon.: car accident, but fortunately no one was injured. a minor fender bender which would have probably been my fault. my front left bumper is very noticably scraped and i was still shaken the next day.

tues.: mri humiliation/trauma. three new people saw me partially nude then i was pretty much buried alive and not allowed to move. had to get my films/cd which took forever. sat in my car at one point and made gutteral sounds. am glad no one actually saw me doing this.

wed.: mom's last chemo which she finished. learned that my sister told mom the day before her last chemo that she needs to start thinking about moving out. selfish bitch. i only have a one bedroom & i sleep in the living room.

thurs: still recovering from mri. staff meeting. told that many of the things we have been doing are not right. will need to change most of what we do and how we do it.

fri.: spent most of day in bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home